Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wai Ying Chinese Restaurant


Rainy day, gloomy day, tired and hungry or even just craving for a delicious affordable meal or what we fondly called "dim sum break". Whom do we call...WAI YING, is the place to be!

A small Chinese Fast Food Restaurant located at the heart of Binondo, in a long narrow street of Benavidez, along with so many noodle house, you will find this famous Dim Sum House.

May it be with my best pards, my office friends or even my hubby, they are more than willing to accompany me whenever I feel like eating my all-time favorite meal!~

Thai-pao, a jumbo siopao with mix bola-bola fillings, P 65.00.

Mantou (Chinese buns), fried or steam, P 35.00, and it  goes very well with condensed milk, just add P10.00.

Chicken Feet, in black bean sauce is soft-chewy and savory, P65.00.

Hakao (Steamed Shrimp Dumplings), a must try...this are soooo good! P65.00.

Beef Wonton Noodles, satisfying, rich and flavorful, P100.00.

All-time Favorite Siomai, the best siomai I've ever tasted. P65.00.

Shocked, right? So affordable yet so delicious. The only thing is that their stall is not that big and there are many regular costumers waiting for a table. 

Good thing that Wai Ying has now a newly opened branch to served you better. It is located at the 3rd floor of 168 Mall in Divisoria. Same price, same food quality.

I would like to give credit to @aethoitheboss for the pix. Thanks friend!

Happy eating!~


~

WAI YING
810 Benavidez Street,
Binondo, Manila
Tel.Nos. 2430715 / 2420310





No comments:

Post a Comment