Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kacey's Christening at Kamayan West Avenue


Last October 21, 2012, my niece Kacey Lianne Amisola, was baptized at St. Joseph Parish Church. The reception followed at Kamayan Saisaki Dads West Avenue. 


Since it was sunday, many people came to pig-out with their families. It also served as a nice family bonding. I got the chance to see my Titos and Titas with my cousins on mom's side which I only get acquainted  occasionally.  

Kamayan Saisaki Dads West Avenue newly renovated restaurant occupied the 2nd floor of the building. Before, Kamayan was on the 1st floor and Saisaki on the 2nd floor. Now, the newly-addition Yakinu restaurant to the famous Triple-V  food chain: The Sambokojin, occupied the 1st floor. 


Same food you've known for years but with different ambiance.  Still my favorite restaurant of all time~


This is my niece Kacey~


Her giveaways...I did this one!


and my favorite picture...with dad and my sister Lani!


~


DADS Ultimate Buffet
15 West Avenue,
West Triangle,
Quezon City
Tel.No. :  (632) 372-8845 / 374-3767

website:  http://www.kamayansaisakidads.com/

Operating hours: 
Mon-Fri   11:30am - 2:30pm / 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Sat - Sun  11:00am - 2:30pm / 6:00pm - 10:00pm


No comments:

Post a Comment