Tuesday, September 4, 2012

J. CO Donuts and Coffee



Ever heard of  J.CO Donuts? Well, I just heard it last Sunday, when my eldest daughter Kimi asked me to buy a box of J.CO donuts. So last night, when I got the chance to see a branch at Mall of Asia, I bought a box of 12.




Facts: A cafe retailer from Indonesia specializing in donuts, frozen yogurt and coffee. It is the fastest growing donuts and coffee chain in Southeast Asia. (source: Wikipedia)

We lined up for almost 15 minutes. I wonder why the always have long lines. I figured it out when I came on the counter. When they run out of donuts because of many buyers and  they  will cook a new batch of donuts and flavored it. This is the reason why you have to wait.

How I love the color presentation of their donuts, each color complements the flavor. Even the packaging is simple yet elegant.





Colorful donuts came with peculiar names. I love how each donuts named after. Like Alcapone (the bestseller and a must try), Blue Berrymore, Berry Spears, Avocado Dicaprio, Green Tease, Oreology and many many more.

J.CO Donuts taste heavenly. Soft, chewy texture of dough and a flavorful toppings that's not too sweet. Its simply delicious. My newly found favorite, too bad I was not able to try their frozen yogurt and coffee. But I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of next time.

J.Co Donuts prices:       1  piece            P  42.00
                                         1/2 dozen              230.00
                                              1 dozen              350.00
                                              2 dozens            550.00

So what are you waiting for! Indulge yourself in life's precious moments, enjoy it the J.CO way!


~
J. CO Donuts & Coffee
G/F Unit 106,
North Parking Building,
Pacific Drive,
SM Mall Of Asia
Pasay City









1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.Biodegradable Packaging

    ReplyDelete