Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's a small world after all!~



It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small small world!

We used to sing this song when we were little. We also loved to play. So when I happened to see this place, all of the sudden, it reminded me of all my childhood memories. Dolls, dolls and lots of dolls, dressed-up in different costumes that represents their countries and some are dressed-up as Disney  Princesses and other characters. 

I felt sad because I remembered my baby Kyla. She would be very happy if she were here. I vowed to myself that I would bring my children here at Hong Kong Disneyland, for sure, no matter what. 

Enough of those emo thing. I deliberately make a separate blog for this because I felt that this is a little special. Not only for those cute 'lil dolls but for the relaxing musical boat ride that goes around the Fantasy Land. The ride features over 300 brightly costumed audio-animatronic dolls in style of children of the world, frolicking in a spirit of international unity, and singing the attraction's title song, which has a theme of global peace.  (source: Wikipedia)

I also wanted to share these pictures  so that you can also feel the magical whimsical small world experience.

The Small World Entrance 
Dolls by Country/Region

The Artic/North Pole Dolls
European
Caribbean
Denmark
Germany
Saudi Arabia
Africa
South America
Mexico
India
Japan
Korea
Thailand 
Hawaii
Africa
and our very own Philippines
Dolls by Disney Characters/Movies


Christmas Story
Circus
Cinderella and Prince Charming
Pinocchio
The Clock Dolls
Alladin and Princess Jasmine
Princess Jasmine
Lion King
Toy Story ~Woody and Jessie
Pocahontas
Lilo and Stitch
The Little Mermaid~Ariel
Kung-Fu Panda
Cute Animals under the rain
Carousel 
I was not in the picture. I was the one who took this photo. Enjoying the rides from left~Dhang, Dina and Jane.



I hope you all enjoy the journey as much as I did. The last part of the tour was something makes me proud of~saying goodbye in different languages including this...

Our very own goodbye ~ Paalam!























No comments:

Post a Comment