Monday, October 8, 2012

DADS Ultimate Buffet



Just when I thought my birthday was over, I was so damn wrong. Another birthday treat at DADS Ultimate Buffet from a friend. DADS is my all-time favorite buffet restaurant. Actually, its the Saisaki food I love the most. I love their Sushi especially the uni, Sashimi (salmon and tuna) , Maki and Temaki (so addicted to california maki) and Tempura, the best ever for me. Also their chili wings, nagisa, tori chisu maki, saisaki steak and saisaki salad. I've been patronizing this restaurant for 2 decades now since 1990, where an eat-all-you-can ideas are not yet introduced.

So there, I was not able to bring my camera with me so let me apologize for the low quality pictures and thanks to my ever-reliable Blackberry phone. 

The table was reserved for four people. Me and hubby, Mon and Dhang.

I even had a reservation...hahaha
A special promo for the group of 10. Free 1 buffet for every group of 10, how about that?

Buffet Price

Meet Chef Edwin Gurobat, gamely posing for us. He's a friend from way-back. He's in charge of cooking teppanyaki and sukiyaki. 

Gyoza and Nagisa
Chili Wings

Tempura~theirs are soft but crisp, crunchy and tasty...yummy!


Sushi Bar~inspired from Sambokojin refrigerated sushi display case, to keep raw food still fresh and preserved.


Some Kamayan dishes and desserts~


DADS western dishes~


Cakes~


My Plate sampler~


As I've said before, that this is my all-time favorite restaurant. For sure I'll visit back for more. 


Bon Appetit~


~


DADS Ultimate Buffet
2nd Level Glorietta 3
Ayala Center
Makati City









No comments:

Post a Comment